• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Born and live

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ah, is "Mowbray" aka the RD&E at Heavitree? If so, make mine a triple "Mowbray".
Mowbray(House) Maternity Hospital was off of Butts Rd & closed around 1987...It was a small cottage type hospital...Most births were at RD & E(Heavitree)

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Ah, in that case no Mowbray for me.

GrecianWonder

Not surprised by the large proportion of posters being away from Exeter currently.

Heavitree Hospital (Where Waitrose is now)

Southampton 111 miles from SJP

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Born Bristol, learnt to talk, walk and cycle in St. Davids, Exeter. Live eastern edge of Swindon 128 miles (approx)

crocks

Born Bristol, learnt to talk, walk and cycle in St. Davids, Exeter. Live eastern edge of Swindon 128 miles (approx)
Covingham??

Newtonpop

Born Newton Poppleford, hence user name, about 12 to 15 miles from SJP but parents had been living in Essex before my birth so after 3 months was taken to my new home just over 200 miles from SJP.

Grecian_Jay

Born Greenwich hospital, live 3 miles away from SJP but soon to be moving out of Exeter.

AlanDevlin

Outspoken, new members in the last couple of months ;)
Yeah, Born Valetta, Malta Now living Bradford on Avon might be a bit of a giveaway ;)

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Covingham??
South Marston.

And you?

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
Born in Guildford, c. 150 miles away, live in Bury 250 miles away - but grew up in Whitestone, about 4 miles away