• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Biscuits

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
I also heard rumoured that there was more than a dash of Red Rum in their coq au vin ready meal.

And their own-brand kiddies fruit drinks had to be withdrawn because of the high shergar content.

Last edited:

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
I didn't get Log's joke but would like to say that you can of course dunk jaffa cakes regardless of how you classify them although a nice digestive is preferable. (y)

Legohead

Banned
I also heard rumoured that there was more than a dash of Red Rum in their coq au vin ready meal.

And their own-brand kiddies fruit drinks had to be withdrawn because of the high shergar content.
(rofl)

God that's good. ;)

Spoonz Red E

Custard creams have neither custard nor cream.
Jaffa cakes with custard and cream are mere trifles #orangeisnottheonlyfruit

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I think it depends on how long the meeting goes on. Less than an hour then Nice would be sufficient. Greater than 5 hours then digestives, shortbread and anything with chocolate on is needed.

Alistair20000

I think it depends on how long the meeting goes on. Less than an hour then Nice would be sufficient. Greater than 5 hours then digestives, shortbread and anything with chocolate on (provided it is not a Jaffa cake as that product is not a biscuit) is needed.
Amended to keep the focus on biscuits

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Amended to keep the focus on biscuits
Are they allowed to share the same serving plate? Or should they be presented on a cake stand?

LOG

Seabiscuit was a racehorse and having horsemeat in the lasagne is just wrong.
I’m still trying to work out if I need to take further action with this post. I might have a Malted Milk whilst I mull it over.

Alistair20000

Are they allowed to share the same serving plate? Or should they be presented on a cake stand?
VAT difference would it make ?:$

Alistair20000

I’m still trying to work out if I need to take further action with this post. I might have a Malted Milk whilst I mull it over.
I think you do need to take action. You can dunk the aforementioned Malted Milk, explain your joke to Fever who did not "get it" and then continue the mullage over my post.