• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Big Game Winners

glos_grecian

I really thought we'd struggle to win today and would have to rely on other scores but this squad and (Sir) Tisdale rise to the occasion when it counts in the big games. Torquay, Cambridge, Bradford, Wycombe, Lincoln and now Rotherham. From the radio commentary it sounded like we could have had 4 or 5 or even more today.

This is why I believe next season we can carry our form into League 1, and who knows what could happen next year. Shame we now have to wait 3 months:(

mdg

I really thought we'd struggle to win today and would have to rely on other scores but this squad and (Sir) Tisdale rise to the occasion when it counts in the big games. Torquay, Cambridge, Bradford, Wycombe, Lincoln and now Rotherham. From the radio commentary it sounded like we could have had 4 or 5 or even more today.

This is why I believe next season we can carry our form into League 1, and who knows what could happen next year. Shame we now have to wait 3 months:(
Listening on the radio today was a nightmare, but i think your right it should be SIR Tisdale from now on - OUR SPECIAL ONE!!! CANNOT WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON.