• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bideford vs Exeter - Devon Bowl Final 2022

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Why has Hanson been released - is ECFC becoming too choosey ?
He wanted away I heard. Maybe he thought he was better than we thought he was and was disappointed with the lack of first team opportunities. Maybe he thought he was better than Sonny and was frustrated that he wasn’t being given the chances last season that Sonny was. Who knows?

Banksy

He wanted away I heard. Maybe he thought he was better than we thought he was and was disappointed with the lack of first team opportunities. Maybe he thought he was better than Sonny and was frustrated that he wasn’t being given the chances last season that Sonny was. Who knows?
Cue another load of one that got away stories when he scores a bundle for one of our rivals in a couple of years time!

Bridgy 81

I thought Kevin Nicholson's post match interview was good last night.
It would have been useful to have had an explanation why we put out such a young line up though.
But it is nice to hear from various people in key roles 'behind the scenes' at the club from time to time.
He joined us at a Senior Reds meeting awhile back and spoke at length and was very interesting.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

IndoMike

Great effort for such a young team playing against big, ugly blokes. (y) (y)(y)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Highlights