• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ben Chrisene

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Chrisene's goal was a good one but by no stretch a "wonder goal".

It seems these days any well struck shot from distance is a "worldie". Lazy hyperbole and hysteria beats accurate commentary.

Ditto good and athletic but unexceptional saves by goalkeepers.

Bah, humbug!

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Watching that I wouldn't be sureprised to see Chelsea coming in for our young goalkeeper Lee, depressing isn't it?
I had wondered whether Villa would be back for Sonny Cox to join Watkins and Chrisene.

Ben Chrisene wearing 3 and playing left back? (or was it left of a back three at times?)

AmberRed

Watching that I wouldn't be sureprised to see Chelsea coming in for our young goalkeeper Lee, depressing isn't it?
Should imagine there are a few clubs tracking his progress! Can't think of another 15 year old GK on the bench in L2 clubs, MT must rate him considering he's had weeks now to get in an out of contract keeper if he wanted too! Be good to see him get his chance this season.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
You are Pate and I claim my £5
NO. I WIN £5. BY A LOT.

andrew p long

Chrisene's goal was a good one but by no stretch a "wonder goal".

It seems these days any well struck shot from distance is a "worldie". Lazy hyperbole and hysteria beats accurate commentary.

Ditto good and athletic but unexceptional saves by goalkeepers.

Bah, humbug!
I think it may have been me who added the 'wonder goal' tag, after reading the description of the goal. The last bit (strong shot from distance) was right, but it didn't explain that. it was one a decent keeper wold have saved...

STURTZ

Should imagine there are a few clubs tracking his progress! Can't think of another 15 year old GK on the bench in L2 clubs, MT must rate him considering he's had weeks now to get in an out of contract keeper if he wanted too! Be good to see him get his chance this season.
Think Lee is only on the bench because it will boost his value when the inevitable tribunal settle on a fee for the boy. If we can get a decent fee for him all well and good. Never seen Lee play but from what I have seen our regular U16 keeper {can't remember his name) is a good prospect.

iscalad

Think Lee is only on the bench because it will boost his value when the inevitable tribunal settle on a fee for the boy. If we can get a decent fee for him all well and good. Never seen Lee play but from what I have seen our regular U16 keeper {can't remember his name) is a good prospect.
Sowden?

STURTZ

That's the fellow!

AmberRed

From what I've heard Lee has always played a year or two up and won the floodlit cup final with U16s last season! Was offered his scholar a couple of years early too and is very highly rated. Think he will get snapped up which is a shame.

Colesman Ballz

From what I've heard Lee has always played a year or two up and won the floodlit cup final with U16s last season! Was offered his scholar a couple of years early too and is very highly rated. Think he will get snapped up which is a shame.
? Shirley Crewe won that trophy last season ? :unsure: