• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Beard and/or Pony Tail Roll Call

Red the Paper

Banned
Can we please have a roll call of all Exewebbers who have either a beard (ladies included) and/or a pony tail.

I have always found pony tails on a man (I used the term loosely) rather pathetic and was interested to know why such an embarrassing monstrocity is required.

Not sure if this thread will get many replies given most pony tail wearers are total pansies and won't want to front themselves on here.

So all you dirty bearded and/or pony tail wearers lets be having you.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
long hair, don't care man.

(i don't wear a facking pony tail though)

Red the Paper

Banned
long hair, don't care man.

(i don't wear a facking pony tail though)
No problem with long hair.

What about a beard anonymous?

rebecca

I think Peter Mandelson banned members of the Labour front bench from having beards as the general public feel uneasy trusting bearded MPs. I think Frank Dobson lost his job because he refused to shave it off. That might be wrong. Not the most successful policy. Perhaps Mandelson was thinking of the repulsion people felt when they saw his moustache (now gone but never forgotten).

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Mandelson himself used to have a wacky 'tache.

In my yoof I was forced to wear my hair in a pony tail when working at the burger place 'cos my hair was too long.

best person i know goes by the name of pelsey ;)

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
Still waiting for puberty to kick in.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, and I suppose I tend to grow a beard of sorts over the Christmas/New Year period, as I don't bother shaving during that time.

Shamus

What is wrong with beards exactly?

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
I have a goatie (ish) beard; as per my avatar. I also have very long hair; I sometimes wear in a pony tail; I have to for work (although the females don't have too; fracking sexist in my book) & also when I'm eating; nothing worse than trying to eat your own hair along with your Jalfezi & garlic pilau rice :)

Proud to be different!! You laugh at me cause I'm different; I laugh at you cause you look like everybody else ;)