• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bauza's bike

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
It was in a recent programme where they ask several questions of City players, that Bauza said he didn't like cars, therefore the bicycle!

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
He has a fold up bike? They annoy me.

lmartin

Administrator
Yes, fits very neatly in the luggage compartment of the coach.

StroudGrecian

Don't get many of those on 'Top Gear' eh? EH?

Fold-up bikes are ace for those who wish to commute by train but still have a bit of distance to travel at one or other end. Or both.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
http://www.thisisexeter.co.uk/Cycling-studious-nature-make-Exeter-City-s-Bauza/story-13426832-detail/story.html

Defo rents a property in Exeter. Perhaps it's his girlfriend who's in Oxford.

Would hazard a guess he's the only member of the City squad studying for a degree in genetics - and in his second language too!

Last edited:

LOG

Fold-up bikes are ace for those who wish to commute by train but still have a bit of distance to travel at one or other end. Or both.
They aren't for me, i prefer Shanks' Pony or a proper bike. The sight of a man on a Brompton makes me livid.

Last edited:

arthur

Is Bauza the new Basham?

MickStagraget

Don't get many of those on 'Top Gear' eh? EH?

No one wishes to travel by train, they do it because A) They're drunk or B) They're insane.

citizen33

Nice to see less social distance between the fans and players. My stepfather used to tell the story of how in the old days the Kirton boys - Fred Davey, Keith Harvey etc - could often be seen on the normal service bus back to Crediton.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
You should start a thread about it.