• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Barrow A.F.C. v Exeter City Matchday Thread

Grecian_Matt

If we don't score again tonight, does anyone know what our record is for no goals being scored.
As if we don't score against Barrow, which I don't believe we will - That will make it 335 minutes.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
On iFollow later. Just hoping for a better showing than Saturday.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
If Seymour starts I won't bother watching this.
I will certainly wait until I see the team before I spend money on this. If both Amond and Seymour start I may give them the benefit of the doubt. But I don't expect this to happen.

Grecianpasty

3-0 city

Hat-trick for Seymour

Trapdoor

3-0 city

Hat-trick for Seymour
What odds are you getting on that? If its 100-1 youre being ripped off.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
3-0 city

Hat-trick for Seymour
I'd be surprised if Seymour scored 3 goals all season, let alone in one game.

Who knows, maybe a simple tap in, and one going in off his backside and he'll be up and running and start scoring freely.

denzel

I'd be surprised if Seymour scored 3 goals all season, let alone in one game.

Who knows, maybe a simple tap in, and one going in off his backside and he'll be up and running and start scoring freely.
We know he takes a decent penalty!

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
We know he takes a decent penalty!
Which is more than could be said for Mr Jay's last effort

Bridgy 81

About half an hour ago I turned the radio onto TalkSport and the first thing I heard was an interview with one of our intrepid travelling supporters in Barrow.
His name was Roger (sorry, I didn’t catch his surname) and from the background noise it sounded to me like he and his companions are warming up for the match in a pub.
The interview was essentially about the commitment of lower league supporters attending matches like today’s, especially if it involves a lot of travel and the relief of many to have this opportunity again.
I think Roger said he and his companions left (Devon I presume) at 7 am and arrived at noon, which if I heard correctly seems like good going.
Nothing too specific about Exeter City in the interview but Roger did manage to get in one dig against Argyle.

Colesman Ballz

About half an hour ago I turned the radio onto TalkSport and the first thing I heard was an interview with one of our intrepid travelling supporters in Barrow.
His name was Roger (sorry, I didn’t catch his surname) and from the background noise it sounded to me like he and his companions are warming up for the match in a pub.
The interview was essentially about the commitment of lower league supporters attending matches like today’s, especially if it involves a lot of travel and the relief of many to have this opportunity again.
I think Roger said he and his companions left (Devon I presume) at 7 am and arrived at noon, which if I heard correctly seems like good going.
Nothing too specific about Exeter City in the interview but Roger did manage to get in one dig against Argyle.
RHK ?