• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Barnsley home - Discussion & Prediction Thread

Memphis09

Interesting no one anticipating any signings coming in over the next 24 hours, bearing in mind how close we thought Mattie Pollock was to signing. Watford away to Middlesbrough on Saturday so no mid week game and a full week for their squad to shake of their injuries plus he wasn't even on the bench on Saturday so could we see a signing in time for tomorrow, it would be nice.

Another thought I have had and unlikely to happen is when(?) Sam Stubbs is back could Hartridge play as LB or LWB, with a back three of Sweeney Stubbs and Pollock/Diabete, he is more sound defensively and also does like to come forward may not have the pace for LWB but does Jack Sparkes. Here to dabble.
Definitely drop Hartridge he has been really poor the last couple of games if we sign Pollock move Diabete there
He was excellent there last season

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster

wiveygrecian

I think we can win this 2-1 . I’m going
for Nombe and White to score!
Barnsley sold 300 tickets so far

Grecianpasty

Barnsley have sold 331 tickets and we have 975 tickets left around the ground. Looking at a 6k attendance at the very least.

Will be a difficult game to call, as they all have been. As others have said, I'd like to see white, kite and Collins in the middle.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Barnsley have a decent away record, W5 D3 L4 in their twelve games though they've only scored thirteen goals in those twelve games.

I'll go for a 2-1 win to City. Nombe with a coolly-taken one-on-one and Sparkes with a thunderbolt.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

tom_ecfc

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hopefully the weather will not intervene again.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
******** on Holiday :mad:

tom_ecfc