• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Barnsley Away Predictions and Build Up

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
FFS, that's below the belt.

#StillFuming
I concur.

Mr Ballz needs to have a long conversation with himself :)

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Very bad feeling about this game.

I think we will lose. 2-0 :(

larrywilkie

Keep it boring, please. Frustrate and try to nick one. Probably still get beat, but gives us our best chance, IMO. Stick with them if it doesn't work out.
I agree with this Edwin, but not everyone will, as we saw away to Blackpool. I thought that was the game plan, but, of course, when we get beat playing that way it gets criticised. A tough game where a point would be a great result, even if a 0-0 borefest ;)

contrabombarde

Sturtz has already copyrighted that moment earlier in the thread :)
Ah yes, my bad!

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
I agree with this Edwin, but not everyone will, as we saw away to Blackpool. I thought that was the game plan, but, of course, when we get beat playing that way it gets criticised. A tough game where a point would be a great result, even if a 0-0 borefest ;)
There's a beauty to boring the pants off a bigger club away from home for 90 minutes and nicking an ugly goal. Obviously, most times it doesn't work out, but it does more often than going toe-to-toe.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
That would then mean 11 clean sheets out of 29!!

Ashford Grecian

back down to earth 3-0 defeat

Larry Wilkie

There's a beauty to boring the pants off a bigger club away from home for 90 minutes and nicking an ugly goal. Obviously, most times it doesn't work out, but it does more often than going toe-to-toe.
There is indeed. Here’s hoping

Larry Wilkie

That would then mean 11 clean sheets out of 29!!
Definitely very happy if that is the outcome.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I've had to republish the preview, so here it is again