• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Barnet v Exeter City - Official Matchday Thread

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Come on City! Safe trip to all those travelling [G]

GrecianWonder

I've been to 6 games this season (inc preseason) and only seen us win. Let's hope my streak continues today.

Rog H K

I've got a 100% win away record this season. Oh go on then. Off to 'The Hive'. Buzzin!!!! You can thank me later! Now where's me tambourine?

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Safe trip to all those travelling

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I hear they've got a player with a long throw. I wonder if we are alive to this or is it going to come as a shock to us amidst the rumour that we don't do our homework.

Avening Posse

Cannot make it today unfortunately, hoping for another decent away performance to erase the memory of the performance there last season, give them a cheer from me UTC

Was going to this and now can't. Think we will get a win. Would like to think we have done our homework on Akinde but I imagine Tisdale has never heard of him.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I hear they've got a player with a long throw. I wonder if we are alive to this or is it going to come as a shock to us amidst the rumour that we don't do our homework.
I'm sure we are aware of the long throw. Tisdale has said we have every team watched by scouts at least twice prior to a game.
We desperately need the 3 points today. I have a good feeling.....(y)

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I'm sure we are aware of the long throw. Tisdale has said we have every team watched by scouts at least twice prior to a game.
Be nice if those scouts had watched James and Simpson before we signed them

Oliver

Not exactly working so far then.