• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bad news

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Interesting that we could offer £3k+. Must be able to get a solid defender for that price.
How do you know we offered 3k plus ??

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wonder if we’re back to the thorny subject of what level of autonomy Tisdale/Perryman were allowed to exercise. This situation would suggest they had too much.
He was allowed to do as he pleased, unchecked for years. People at the club were in awe or for some reason scared of him so let him do what he want.

The ****** sign at Stevenage with no apology or statement from the club tells you all you need to know.

Moore-Taylor's new contract wasn't worth the paper it was written on.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Although it's very disappointing to lose JMT and Storey I'm really looking forward to the new season, I feel there will be a nice edge to it that will really get the juices flowing.

People will need to be even more patient with Taylor now he's had the heart of his back line ripped out.

I said Tisdale's leaving statement was about as genuine as a Lacoste shirt at an East End market, this backs my comment up.

I'm delighted to have him out of ECFC.

Last edited:

tavyred

With the rumours swirling around that Tisdale was being lined up by MK, I wonder if at any point during the playoffs did JMT consider that his personal situation might not be best served by City gaining promotion?
This bleddy stinks!

IndoMike

The club was far too soft with Dinsdale for far too long. His public pronouncements questioning the club in the national press were allowed to pass seemingly without any sanction whatsoever.
His laissez faire attitude in big matches such as Liverpool away, Blackpool at Wembley, Stevenage away, and Coventry at Wembley were all passed off as "just one of those days". The terrible home form over a 2-3 year period was forgiven.
He should have been very grateful for the rolling contract frequently reported to be around 130k per annum, but instead in a huff he turned it all around and made out that it was we who should be grateful to him. He frequently showed his disdain for the supporters. Anyone who can't see his true colors must have been born yesterday. Not surprised at all, but steaming, like Jason.

CWH-NYC_

With the rumours swirling around that Tisdale was being lined up by MK, I wonder if at any point during the playoffs did JMT consider that his personal situation might not be best served by City gaining promotion?
This bleddy stinks!
Stinks it does!!

IndoMike

This bleddy stinks!
Remember that row between Pym and JMT during the match at Wembley> Perhaps there was more than met the eye.

Jammers20

Very disappointing to loose JMT. stinks abit, cant see him getting a great reception when MK come to SJP..
I'm still buzzing for the new season, looking forward at who Taylor brings in.
UTC

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Assumed he was out of contract and would be leaving anyway... Was delighted to be wrong and discover that, even if he does leave, at least we'd get a fee...

...now this. What a kick in the teeth. Sure it's all legally above board, but it stinks of conflict of interest and lack of oversight if Tisdale and/or Perryman were responsible for putting the clause in there.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
How do you know we offered 3k plus ??
Because Stockley is on £3k a week.