• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

bad feelings about season so far

ECFC JP

I don’t think he is anywhere near good enough to play in league 2.
You have a very storng point there.

MrMusical25

to behonest the 4-0 lose was a big downer!!
and then the 2-2 draw againsts notts county
i am a little sad!

MrMusical25

i have a feeling that we will get relligated!
Not that i have lost faith it just hasnt been the best start to the seaon so far!

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think weve had a great start to the season i really do. I think its easy for city fans to criticise and that the old we are Exeter we deserve to win mentality is still there from being a big team in a small pond to the change.

Saturday wasnt the best performance but we gotta draw(Albeit very disapointing) and if thats us playing badly then im happy.

Also the person who was just to the right of me slagging of stewart i thought was very wrong. I thought stewart did well. He was saying hes just here for the money. When i asked him how much is he on then he said more than you and hes sh*t. Not construtive critism just hes sh*t with his face wobbling around him. I realised the depth of this guys footballing knowledge when Sercombe came off and he said he was the best player on the pitch(I like him but saturday he looked sluggish not quick enough and his crossing was awful although think he will come good). I felt Logan was brilliant when he came on and his flick on for the 2nd goal was superb. I also felt jones had a really improved game and felt both goals he was let down by his defence and couldnt do alot with either.

I felt there was to much of the attitude from the conference of it wasnt quite going for us and the fans as a whole just booed and slagged off the players. We really need to get out of that attitude as this year the players will need our support more than ever as we are the 12th man when the fans bother. Rant over.

Good post. Higlighted the fact that Logie was in the middle for the flick on.

iscalad

Not that i have lost faith it just hasnt been the best start to the seaon so far!
I assume you mean relegated. No chance of that happening.

Not to have a go at anyone but I feel the thread has gone into the nitty- gritty stuff that I was trying to point out at the start don’t know if anyone else thinks the same ?

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good post. Higlighted the fact that Logie was in the middle for the flick on.
I think thats the only bit tisdale has been getting wrong this year. I like the idea of Logan down the middle stanners on the right and stewart on the left.

ECFC JP

Havent had a good start. I admit it has been shaky at times but, i dont see us near the relegation zone. Anyway it is so unlikey as three clubs have big points deductions, ok only two of them have a large points deduction know but even so only two go down. :D

Joshyd123

Havent had a good start. I admit it has been shaky at times but, i dont see us near the relegation zone. Anyway it is so unlikey as three clubs have big points deductions, ok only two of them have a large points deduction know but even so only two go down. :D
That really doesn't make sense considering Bournemouth and Rotherham both got -17 and Luton got -30 .. so where's the 2 clubs out of that?

ECFC JP

That really doesn't make sense considering Bournemouth and Rotherham both got -17 and Luton got -30 .. so where's the 2 clubs out of that?
Yeah sorry but you get what i mean. (hopefully):S