• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Away followings on Saturday

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
We take more away than you get at home,silly boy
Not surprising DTT. B_T_I definitely hasn't got both oars in the water.

Grecian1966

Shirley that would 7 pence to their Trust Fred ?
Brenda and I went to the same school of accounting (the school of multiplying numbers (usually expenses) in the hope no-one notices the obvious mistake). Anyhow, I feel loaded so Devon Derby how about double or quits - £200 to our Trust against 14p to yours? Sounds like the same kind of fairness that your staff are receiving or perhaps the picture framer who is on the brink of going bust?

Stuart Storer's Tache

and just to prove my point as to just how delusional the janners are take a butchers at this classic: http://www.thisisdevon.co.uk/Plymouth-fans-tipping-footy-glory/story-13063112-detail/story.html
Unbelievable, now i know most football fans are optimistic at the start of the football season but that is ridiculous. Where do they get these jokers from? Only the bloke predicting mid table has any sense of realism

Alistair20000

Unbelievable, now i know most football fans are optimistic at the start of the football season but that is ridiculous. Where do they get these jokers from? Only the bloke predicting mid table has any sense of realism
Scum fans are clearly as barking mad as B_T_I and maybe even further round the bend.

grecian55

They are obviously all out of touch down the A38 ,predicting in some cases Tottenham or Liverpool to win the Premier league too !

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
and just to prove my point as to just how delusional the janners are take a butchers at this classic: http://www.thisisdevon.co.uk/Plymouth-fans-tipping-footy-glory/story-13063112-detail/story.html
Geeze, what a bunch of delusional janners. I'm sure this time next season, they'll be talking; of walking the conference <sneer>

Mackster

Only 600 Janners have bought tickets for what could be one of their last ever games? That's embarassing.

I think we should send Hants Red to Shrewsbury so he can photograph this soon to be extinct breed.

plymuffer

Only 600 Janners have bought tickets for what could be one of their last ever games? That's embarassing.

I think we should send Hants Red to Shrewsbury so he can photograph this soon to be extinct breed.
Should be over a thousand there.Yes if you want Hants red to take photos of a proper crowd and stadium he`s more than welcome;)

Argyle forever

600 tickets sold for Shrewsbury and I reckon they can get it over 1000.
I'll be there singing my heart out for the greens

grecian55

600 tickets sold for Shrewsbury and I reckon they can get it over 1000.
I'll be there singing my heart out for the greens
What will your first song be ? " When will i see you again ",or perhaps you could get the old favourite " We 'll meet again " blasted out as you leave the ground ? ,enjoy !.