• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Atmosphere

oldbutwise

I was sat in the old grandstand today and to be fair, i thought the big bank was a lot more atmospheric today than the last couple league games.

Liam McNamara

"football is a family game, please dont use foul or abusive language in the family area, i hope you enjoy the game as much as me and my dad"

yeah shut up you little sh*t!

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
I was sat in the old grandstand today and to be fair, i thought the big bank was a lot more atmospheric today than the last couple league games.
Only for a couple of brief occasions after the goals. Comparing it to other weeks is pointless anyway as it is always crap.

grecian till i die

Alot of people do join in chants just cannot be bothered to sing for the whole 90mins one song every 5 mins is enuf i think

Liam McNamara

i can remember terry coopers red and white army - we're so good its unbeleivable going on for like half an hour once.

Hear in Russia the ultra atmospheare is good.why you nothave this?????????

oldbutwise

Only for a couple of brief occasions after the goals. Comparing it to other weeks is pointless anyway as it is always crap.
well that's a start, hopefully next game it'll be even better :D

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
"football is a family game, please dont use foul or abusive language in the family area, i hope you enjoy the game as much as me and my dad"

yeah shut up you little sh*t!
I can't stand that announcement either. BTW agree with the opening post.

GRECIANS1904

i can remember terry coopers red and white army - we're so good its unbeleivable going on for like half an hour once.
brilliant that was

Blofeld

Jay is right though. The friendly parts of the ground are the GS and the Flybe so if you don't like to sing sit in there. The Bank should be rocking every game. I think the reason why a lot of people go in the BB is because it knocks an extra few quid off their tickets.

An answer to the guy about Russians and Ultras. No. We're English we have a unique way of supporting football teams. The ultra style is such a pre-meditated style atmosphere. Yes your clubs like Besiktas make a racket but they get in the ground like an hour early just to put on a ''display'' and try and brag who has the best support. I'd rather do it the english way for example go get ******, stumble to the ground, sing whatever you're vocal cords feel like. Not trying to impress anyone, just watch the game and sing for your team. You see these Turkish fans stood with their backs to the game jumping up and down for a good 10 minutes. Pointless

Not for me.