• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

As9 fantasy league

Scotty

Sorry to trouble you.
Apologies if this is the wrong forum.

AS9 Fantasy League is fantasy football with the help of http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ some people have heard of it, it’s a relatively easy platform, updated by the website and once you’re signed up and registered you create your own squad to play with during the course of the season.

The entrance is £1 payable via PayPal to [email protected] and as soon as payment is sent across I send you over further instructions and a code to join our league.

I donate half the prize fund to www.adamstansfieldfoundation.com and the other half is split in prizes.

Please feel free to share this with whoever you wish

StixUK

Sorry to trouble you.
Apologies if this is the wrong forum.

AS9 Fantasy League is fantasy football with the help of http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ some people have heard of it, it’s a relatively easy platform, updated by the website and once you’re signed up and registered you create your own squad to play with during the course of the season.

The entrance is £1 payable via PayPal to [email protected] and as soon as payment is sent across I send you over further instructions and a code to join our league.

I donate half the prize fund to www.adamstansfieldfoundation.com and the other half is split in prizes.

Please feel free to share this with whoever you wish
I have e-mailed you.

Scotty

I have e-mailed you.
Thank you, I've now replied.

Hopefully more people will get involved

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Done.......

Scotty

Done.......
Thanks Memoman, numbers picking up, slowly

Stanno Foundation

Thanks for doing this Scotty - really appreciated

StixUK

I have joined - thank you for sorting.

Healthy numbers everyone - you should consider joining as only a quid and for a good cause.

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Sent you my £1 Scott

Scotty

thanks, code sent

Scotty

bump any more for anymore