• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

As a % how confident are you about City getting promoted on Saturday?

Dubai Grecian

not confident, having a dodgy half hour....

Dr Hook

It's a 50.2% of Auto. I personally think the value is backing Bury to go up as they seem far overpriced - still a good shout for Auto plus (ostensibly) 1/4 for playoffs - making 65%+ of going up (decimal odds 1.52 versus City 1.60).

Betfair has City bang on for that but Bury at 1.81/1.9... you can even get 1.83 at Coral. If I wasn't a City fan I'd be having a bit of that.

I'll look that book out...

Is that consistent with (Laddies) Odds tomorrow :
2/7, 7/2, 7/1 Home draw,away bury game &
2/1,12/5,1/1 home draw,away city game ?

Poundstretcher

I think Rotherham are hugely overpriced.

Dr Hook

It's a 50.2% of Auto. I personally think the value is backing Bury to go up as they seem far overpriced - still a good shout for Auto plus (ostensibly) 1/4 for playoffs - making 65%+ of going up (decimal odds 1.52 versus City 1.60).

Betfair has City bang on for that but Bury at 1.81/1.9... you can even get 1.83 at Coral. If I wasn't a City fan I'd be having a bit of that.

I'll look that book out...
Yeah, just done some probability with the odds & it's as you say - 50% auto tomorrow.

Jim Shepherd

Confident enough to wear white underwear tomorrow. :D

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Confident enough to wear white underwear tomorrow. :D
hey fellow N13'r - how you getting up tmrw?

haka

To answer the thread question, I am 100% certain that City will not get promoted on Saturday.

The game is on Sunday.

Jim Shepherd

hey fellow N13'r - how you getting up tmrw?
8.35 from PG to KX. Then on the 9.25 from St Pancras with Le Milliere tours.

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ah ok, we're driving up and back...hopefully will be celebrating in the Kings Head, Winchmore hill when we get back tomorrow night. FYI, another City fan has just moved round the corner to Broomfield Ave...so I guess we're now an enclave.

MattyD

Around 58% according to coral, I will, however taking into account our amazing away support and Tis mentality will pluck for 75%