• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've got to reroof the shed.

Fact of the matter is that I could do without spending £30 to drive down to Plymouth, feel mildly threatened and then watch 90 minutes of tedious football. I don't think that the apathy is about Argyle, it's about Exeter City and the way that they're playing. At least back in the day when we were really crap you could occasionally see the odd shot or goal.
Yep, when we were $h1te in the 90's etc I always went to games thinking today could be the day etc and perhaps City would give me something to cheer about, I was only a teenager back then so perhaps I was a bit more naïve etc however these days there seems to be very little to look forward to when it comes to ECFC, everything is so predictable, boring and stale and you generally know what you are going to get.

Argyle are pretty $h1te these days so hopefully we will turn them over.

Last edited:

motorservices

Love the slimers going on about crowd size LMFAO, and then more about never playing in the CCC, you really couldnt make it up, they do, afterall have just shy of 300k people in there town, we have 100k, so by rights there gate should be 3x ours, so that must mean they get 10.500 week in week out, because lets face it, if they dont they really need to STFU

Biggest game of season for me and always will be.

Don't care about attendances, how poor/rich the cities are, don't care about who has a basketball team, don't care who has a motorway. Only thing I care about is who has the bragging rights after Saturday.

With regards to other fans it was a bigger game when we didn't play each other so often. Hence the JPT trouble.

tigertony

Ahh, the car. Yes. Don't post here often. Sold it two or three years ago. Not sure what my height has to do with my opinions though. Perhaps it's because you can all count to twelve on your toes?
Eh Cerbs - as you know my son ''little tt'' drives cabs and he picked up some bloke from Excretia last night and came home visibly shaken. Its not 12 Cerbs(worry)
http://pattayatoday.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/feet.jpg
(rofl)