• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

argyle

Green_Bin

I had the misfortune of having to live in exeter for a while due to work up until a few years back and i didn't see and exeter colours during my time there. Saw plenty of Argyle though. However I did find out that there are city fans in exeter as I got my car keyed as I left a PAFC sticker in my car window. Car was parked up near Henrys Bar. School boy error!!!

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Parking in the main car park is your best bet. It will only be half full and usually empties pretty quickly.
Previous experience tells me otherwise.

Grecian1987

Parking in the main car park is your best bet. It will only be half full and usually empties pretty quickly. Or park in the streets around Peverell and walk straight up to the away end through Barn Park side of Central Park. Those are probably your safest bets anyway.
Thanks Green_Bin, you scummer [y]

Last edited:

Dude Love

I had the misfortune of having to live in exeter for a while due to work up until a few years back and i didn't see and exeter colours during my time there. Saw plenty of Argyle though.

Are you sure that you are a "green" bin? Seems like you could be colour blind.

Much Love

Last edited: