• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle away.

anth_ecfc

Last time everyone went down by train some did catch different time trains. But the Police just waited for them to turn up & put them in the same pub as the rest of the City fans on the train. Then march them up to the ground.After the match we were kept in for a bit! Then the ones who went by train was march back to the train station by the police!
Can't see it being much different this time :) heard Bristol Rovers were treated the same . Marched to the pub so all together then marched to the stadium . That was this season and as we are Argyles biggest rivalry can't see it being any different if I'm honest .

Last edited:

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Last time everyone went down by train some did catch different time trains. But the Police just waited for them to turn up & put them in the same pub as the rest of the City fans on the train. Then march them up to the ground.After the match we were kept in for a bit! Then the ones who went by train was march back to the train station by the police!

Not strictly true Beery when I went down there last time 2 years ago for the league match, 9 of us got the train down and got off the train (with Police everywhere) and just walked out of the station untouched and straight into a couple of taxis to a mates house without being searched or frogmarched to a pub.

Last edited:

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thats what i was planning wondering the same?
If you get there early enough, there is street parking close by. Probably not a good idea to leave any City related stickers and the like on view.

Grecian Max

I will be driving down with a to few mates, pop into the Cherry Tree pub before the game, pop along to the FanFest to hopefully meet up with Newell and sort him out. he is due it
Niiiiiiice hahaha

Grecian Max

What pub is that?

Last edited:

Rog H K

What pub is that?
Heard they are closing a few pubs so best to check before going somewhere Max.

Grecian Max

Heard they are closing a few pubs so best to check before going somewhere Max.
Well I'm going on the train so it'll be wherever they funnel us I guess

Rog H K

Why not go down to the Great Western? At least you get a really nice pint.
GOOD IDEA H4E[y]

anth_ecfc

Well I'm going on the train so it'll be wherever they funnel us I guess
Likewise for us to :)

paperclip

If people are driving is it ok to park on the home park car park?
I did this for the last league game without any problems. Got there early and parked as close to the away end as possible, no hassle in walking to away seats. Afterwards police were everywhere in the car park with dogs (and most of their fans had ****ed off anyway) so getting back to car was painless as well. Big queue to get out of the place though.