• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle Away tempt you? Not a trust member...?

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Last time I went some tw*t with a laser pen tried to blind me as i drove down the A38 and then I got kicked and gobbed at as we made our way down that dimly lit alley behind the Lyndhurst. We got hammered 3:0 in humiliating circumstances and as we filed our sombre way out of the ground some w*nker in a suit appeared in a window above us wiping mock tears from his eyes. Got back to the car and it had it's side windows stoved in.

Am I going to be there this time?

Too bloody right I am!

I've got a ticket for all of the big games (Torquay PO away, Oxford, Man U etc etc) so am sure I'll get one for Argyle.

We will sell out the away though, I reckon. Although the oldies/ones with kids may be put off.
i dont think us kids will be put off much from coming to a game that big

Grecian Max

How old are you? I was thinking more if the 4-10 year olds who go with their Dad in the Grandstand. Although saying that I went to Home Park around that age

How old are you? I was thinking more if the 4-10 year olds who go with their Dad in the Grandstand. Although saying that I went to Home Park around that age
im 16 so still a kid ... just + even if i was ten i wouldnt be put of going to this one ;)

angelic upstart

It will be a rite of passage for you all too.

Grecian Max

I disagree actually - what if you are someone who goes to every single away game less "glamorous" etc.
On a personal level I would prefer for thus to happen as I make the majority of aways. Problem is you can't prove you went as not everywhere gives you a ticket. Maybe a register if sorts could be taken in the away ends? Trust number and name...?

Grecian Max

im 16 so still a kid ... just + even if i was ten i wouldnt be put of going to this one ;)
Last time I saw City-Argyle I was 14 and it f*cking terrible. Here's hoping we do better this time round :D

angelic upstart

Max, Strongbow mentioned it earlier. ST holders for home games and an away game "season ticket". The big clubs do it, they charge £50 for the pleasure of having the chance for away tickets. The more away games you go, the more points you get, the more points you get, the higher the likelihood of getting tickets for the glamour games.

I like the idea, easy money and reasonably fair. That said City don't need it for "just" an Argyle away day.

Grecian Max

You are right AU it is rarely an issue so there usnt really a need for it...

Oldsmobile-88

Last time I went some tw*t with a laser pen tried to blind me as i drove down the A38 and then I got kicked and gobbed at as we made our way down that dimly lit alley behind the Lyndhurst. We got hammered 3:0 in humiliating circumstances and as we filed our sombre way out of the ground some w*nker in a suit appeared in a window above us wiping mock tears from his eyes. Got back to the car and it had it's side windows stoved in.
Make sure you leave a Green & White scarf on the parcel shelf next time Sturtz...

That walk behind the Lyndhurst is not nice for a evening KO.....& it did all KO after the FAC game in 1982, on that path/park..