• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle away atmosphere.

The past few seasons our atmosphere at Home Park has been dire (excluding JPT.) So I am just wondering if the brave souls going down there, who do prefer to sing, want to congregate somewhere in their away end? Feel we have got to do everything possible to help the boys pull off an upset. COYR

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's midweek, we're likely to lose and there's an embarrassingly few tickets sold. I predict the quietest noise from city fans since the 3-0 game just over ten years back.

elginCity

there's an embarrassingly few tickets sold..
Can you put a figure on it, AU? Let's all cringe with you. :$

rp42

650 so far one poster put on another thread:(

JamieEcfc

Anyone know where block 22 is, is it far from the segregation or quite close? I've been in poor seats where there was no atmosphere the last 2 visits to Argyle

elginCity

650 so far one poster put on another thread:(
Thanks, rp, not quite as bad as I'd feared though. Here's hoping there's late demand on the back of this victory.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone know where block 22 is, is it far from the segregation or quite close? I've been in poor seats where there was no atmosphere the last 2 visits to Argyle
I believe we've only been given 2 blocks. Blocks 22 and 23.

Block 22 is closer to the segregation. I think anyway..

Silver fox

I believe we've only been given 2 blocks. Blocks 22 and 23.

Block 22 is closer to the segregation. I think anyway..
Like in the JPT just sit anywhere, then the singers can sit/stand together would be my advice.

JamieEcfc

Like in the JPT just sit anywhere, then the singers can sit/stand together would be my advice.
Hopefully that'll be the case, And we'll have a good atmosphere, been abit gloomy the atmosphere the last 2 times we've gone to Home Park

Last edited:

Grecian_Harry

Last time, very Nazi style in making you sit in the right seat, never mind though, with them allowing us to play it on a Tuesday night, they've probably given up on anything happening, with the lack of City fans going to turn up. I fear this will be a poor one.