• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argiggle v Exeter Official Matchday Thread

Why punish the team for poor tactics?
Tis should banish himself to the stand.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I fear judgement will be passed a lot sooner than that...
I must admit I won't be on this thread if we concede. There'll be doom and gloom and retribution abounding before we've even had a chance to get back in it. We're written off on here all the time before we're actually out of the game.

mdg

Tis is genius, cos with that team if we get anything out of today, a Prem side will come knocking - or more likely there will be even more calls for his head!

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why punish the team for poor tactics?
Tis should banish himself to the stand.
Because he's a stubborn git who would rather we lost than back down? I dunno but that's a bizarre team selection for this match. Plus his old favourite of dropping the scorer(s) from the previous game.

Anyway, time will tell, and I may well be eating humble pie come 4.50 (although to be honest I haven't taken it out of the freezer yet)

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
We all want city to win regardless of our views on the manager. Come on city, give us a performance to be proud of. If it goes wrong then the criticism will be warranted but for right now

Come on you reds!!!!!!

citizen

Come on you redzzzz
fearing the worst.

denzil

Wouldn't it be lovely to shut Sparks up by a dazzling performance from City...........................

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is it tactical suicide or is his hand being forced by injuries. Who knows? There is never any information from he club re injuries so we are left to make up our own minds.

I hope that I am pleasantly surprised but that team looks like we are bending over and waiting for the beating. Butterfield and Noble as the beating heart of midfield....oh good grief!

GrecianWonder

Isn't Walton in goal not bittner?

Pobbop

Well, I've wanted Watkins to get a chance for awhile, wouldn't have picked this match though.

Clearly Holmes and Ribs have been injured, and I guess Alex must be too, but can't fathom Tom on the bench.