• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Are Our Fans Too Polite?

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
I had to have a word with a young lady sat behind me at the Swindon game. Her language and continued use of the c - word was spoiling mine and my daughters enjoyment of the game. Plus there were 2 little kiddies within earshot. Thankfully we didn't hear a peep from her after I had spoken.

Legohead

Banned
I had to have a word with a young lady sat behind me at the Swindon game. Her language and continued use of the c - word was spoiling mine and my daughters enjoyment of the game. Plus there were 2 little kiddies within earshot. Thankfully we didn't hear a peep from her after I had spoken.
Ignorant woman! Makes you wonder if these people have kids of their own and just use bad language in everyday usage as though it's perfectly normal. Not a great example to set your offspring really. You did right crocks. I'm only surprised you didn't get a mouthful of abuse in return as is usually the case.