• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

anyoneknow any decent quality online streams for football?

BASH

thanks, bash

mustangspeed2006

Everythingontv.com is great. Although there is something like a 200 hour maximum on each channel for each IP address, so I can't watch SS1 on it anymore.

BASH

Everythingontv.com is great. Although there is something like a 200 hour maximum on each channel for each IP address, so I can't watch SS1 on it anymore.
ah gutting, thanks very much mustang :)

dtominey

myp2p is good (it means peer to peer)

watched many a game on there.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sky Player is very good, I would recommend it. :D

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
myp2p is good (it means peer to peer)

watched many a game on there.
http://www.myp2p.eu

As said is very very good and lots of choice. Some links better and more reliable than others and, for some you may need to download little bits of software like Sopcast or Veetle. Fox Sports from the US is often good and their "soccer" pundits can be amusing to listen to.

P2P has coverage of lots of other sports too, not just footie.

Well-known Exeweb poster
http://www.myp2p.eu

As said is very very good and lots of choice. Some links better and more reliable than others and, for some you may need to download little bits of software like Sopcast or Veetle. Fox Sports from the US is often good but their "soccer" pundits are w*nkers and annoying to boot.

P2P has coverage of lots of other sports too, not just footie.
changed slightly