• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Anyone Seen The Black Pasty??

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
Strong rumours that in a fit of abject depression the hapless passengers of the Black Pasty have decided to go out in blaze of glory by taking a detour through Burnthouse Lane.
The last words of the Bhey Newall before he was over run are too distressing to repeat on a family forum! :)

grecIAN Harris

Sunk without trace.

Pobbop

not sure, but I've been a bit constipated a few ciders will shift it I reckon.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Strong rumours that in a fit of abject depression the hapless passengers of the Black Pasty have decided to go out in blaze of glory by taking a detour through Burnthouse Lane.
The last words of the Bhey Newall before he was over run are too distressing to repeat on a family forum! :)
Would have been the biggest mistake of his sorry life if that bus had taken a detour through BHL Mind you it would have been fun getting one of them to pop their heads through thd door of the Dolphin for directions on how to hide their faces in shame and get out of Exeter

Last edited:

Alistair20000

Rumoured to have disappeared up its own exhaust pipe somewhere on the A38 south of Avonwick after an outpouring of extreme gloom and doom and profanities on the part of the Fat Controller and his motley followers.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Thought Dorkus would have got a lift with his mate Harry Potter tbh instead of lowering himself to a bus having to ride along with real fans must have been nightmare on the way back down the A38

Alistair20000

Thought Dorkus would have got a lift with his mate Harry Potter tbh instead of lowering himself to a bus having to ride along with real fans must have been nightmare on the way back down the A38
I wonder if he might make a profit out of arranging The Black Pasty where he can also preach to his followers. Money and pontificating are important to The Porkstain.

Don't think HP would let the fat fecker into his Roller.

I wonder what the collective IQs of the passengers added up to.

Spoonz Red E

Don't think HP would let the fat fecker into his Roller.
"All this money. A Rolls Royce. And what have I got to chauffeur it?"

Last edited: