• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Anyone remember last January / early February - P10 W 1

cambmike

With all the worries of this season, it's worth remembering last season when we had a bad run.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
There is a difference though Mike. Last season by the time the bad run came we had seen some good performces and knew what the team was capable of, and as you say it was just a bad run.

This time the fear is the lack of abilty to create and score goals means we may not be on a bad run but simply a side that cant compete at this level.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
This time the fear is the lack of abilty to create and score goals means we may not be on a bad run but simply a side that cant compete at this level.
Got it in one! Last season, we didnt try to compete using a team made up largely of injury prone players, youngsters not ready to step up, players that are past it that nobody else wants, crap loan players, and lazy f*ckers who cop an attitude on the field for all to see! I could go on about the keepers, but this season, that position's the least of our worries.

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
Got it in one! Last season, we didnt try to compete using a team made up largely of injury prone players, youngsters not ready to step up, players that are past it that nobody else wants, crap loan players, and lazy f*ckers who cop an attitude on the field for all to see! I could go on about the keepers, but this season, that position's the least of our worries.
Absolutely class as an attempted wind up, I don't know if Grecian_Jay could top that