• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Any news on Stanno?

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Loser........
that was a quick edit - any reason for that ;)?

Am not going to turn this thread into a slanging match, Stanno deserves more.

Get well soon stanno and well done for turning up and supporting the lads today, I am sure they appreciated it and glad they got a good result for you and them

zider

Loser........
hahaha top edit lol

PeteUSA

I thought this was a thread that could misfire when it was started, and so it was. The mans had major surgery, and did well to show up at the game!

I'm appalled at some of the disgraceful comments posted re his physical appearance etc. after such an ordeal. Dont you think that he and his family read this? Do you really think they want to read peoples insensitive and uninformed observations of how he looked?

Perhaps its me thats wrong, but rightly or wrongly, In fairness to him and his family, I think this thread should be totally deleted, I really do.

PeteUSA

Okay, I've just read the thread again, and it appears that the comments from Tisdale_In_Training are the ones that need to be deleted, together with one or two others. The thread wont make any sense unless one or two other responses are adjusted as well.

Grecian_Jay

Excellent to see Stanno there today, Hope to god that he comes back strong and we see him play again. Don't forget his efforts in us staying up.

rustle

I'm amazed he was there after what he's been through. Talk about committment to the club. The win will have pushed his recovery along too. Well done Stanno, look forward to seeing you run out next season.

Great to see him on the pitch at the end, he has done as much as anyone to keep us up this season and I hope to see him help us push on next season.

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wonderful to see Stanno at the game yesterday. Managed to snatch a couple of brief words with him & his lovely family after the match - he was saying that he's feeling well, but that this was the longest he'd been out & about since undergoing his operation.

Oh yes - & he was smiling so much that it lit up his whole face - he was clearly loving being part of such a special day.

Special bloke!

andrew p long

Great to see Stanno at the game...and on the pitch.... in a tracksuit....

the biggest result of the day IMHO

Last edited:

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Top bloke and in high spirits. Wished him all the best, and no one deserves it more than him. The win, and staying in the league was for him.