• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Any news on our new sponsors/kit?

Lister

Re: Any news on our new sponsors?

You were sat with me when we were told about the Carbrini deal.
Unless it's some young Italian player we're hoping to bring in and I got the story mixed up........... (now there's a thought!)
So all still rumour then as nothing has been confirmed!

Lister

Carbrini is the new shirt manufacturer, fact. And SHO will no longer be in charge of merchandising
And where is that confirmed?

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster

It has been mentioned, I don't need to prove where the info came from, it will general knowledge soon

Lister

It was mentioned at the EDG's recent meeting ... but has not been confirmed yet as far as I know?

brumgrecian

Seems like Lister is intent on taking pedantry to a new level

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster

It was mentioned at the EDG's recent meeting ... but has not been confirmed yet as far as I know?
Depends what you mean by confirmed? Publicly by the club - not as far as I know, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been confirmed at all

Stuart Storer's Tache

I must say with the SHO kit, the feel of it is far nicer than certain predecessors. I can wear the white shirt next to my skin with impunity without fear of nipple-rash.

Unlike the horrible Ajax kit of the relegation season. Play 5-a-side in that and you are chafed in a matter of moments.
Quality and design wise the sho kits have been the best we have had. The Bergoni kit of 02-03 quality wise was ok and a vast improvement on arrow and the frankly crap beaver!!

We need a kit manufacturer that will obviously provide quality and a good design. Ultimately i would like the best deal for the club and a supplier that is also going to provide decent training and leisure wear, something sho could have been better at

Fareham Grecian

I know Cabrini do the Blackpool and Charlton kits. Cabrini are also Charlton's shirt sponsors as well as kit sponsors. Maybe Cabrini was one of the other companies that were in the running to be our new shirt sponsor? Just speculation of course.
And will they make a kit for Danny Seabourne do you think? Or Craig MacAllister?

Here to be pedantic.

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster

Can anyone confirm/deny that the Met Office approached us RE sponsorship?

katieb30

Met office