• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Alright!

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm driving up - what is the parking situation like mate? Would have thought there's loads, being a big athletics stadium...

nstphillips

the half time entertainment is kids throwing javelins and shot putts at the away end but dont worry,
let's hope Steve Backley isn't a Millers fan!

southamptongrecian

Cant be bothered to read through all the threads, but we're coming up on the National Express coach from London, is the coach station close to the ground. Ta.

Millerman

loads of parking near the ground, i would advise to find a pub or a back street and park in there, as around the ground people charge £3-£5, just ignore them. so it isnt worth, there are lots of back roads for free and pubs,

the coach station isnt that close i dont think, but you can just get on the tram, which is very cheap and it drops you off right outside your end, which is very good.

you all know what pub your going in and everything? if any of you need to know about places to get food, just ask, a few places there. i hope you go up, but hope we beat you lol, just enjoy the day
Up The Millers