• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

All time favourite Speedway Rider !

4ORDY

Does anyone remember when Robert Nagy rode for the Glasgow Tigers and I think he went about three meetings at exeter without being beaten and also won the Westernapolis? He was fantastic but I think an injury shortened his career.
Yeah I remember him mid to early 90's, It did'nt help that Exeter had such a poor team during that time as well, but at the level he was always top or near top of the averages, I think he was Hungarian [tap] and Glasgow were a very strong side.

col46upwood

Ivan Mauger for me.

4ORDY

Ok what about the Worst Ever rider anyone has seen that has graced the Falcons.....???

Chris Courage, he started out at the same time as chris Harris but could'nt ride !

exile in wales

olay olay olay olay,,,,,, ole olsen..

Brian Moore

For me it has to be the Vodka fuelled bouncing Czech Vaclav Verner - who i met up at the Premier League Pairs at Somerset t'other week.

Scooby

Favourite Falcons? For entertainment value, it has to be Alan Rivett and Colin Cook.

Best Rider i've seen in the green bib? Steve Regeling was pretty unbeatable around the County Ground during my era.

Worst Rider? Jon Gould took some beating. Well, he didn't, but you know what I mean...

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
Tommy Knudsen - Cov Bees

What a rider.

Just noticed on their website that one of my Primary schoolmates made it into the team in 1992!

Knew he was decent on a moto-x bike, even when he was like 8, but didn't know he'd done that.......

4ORDY

Tommy Knudsen - Cov Bees

What a rider.

Just noticed on their website that one of my Primary schoolmates made it into the team in 1992!

Knew he was decent on a moto-x bike, even when he was like 8, but didn't know he'd done that.......
Just out of interest who was your class mate ?

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have only been watching the speedway on the telly for the last few years
My 81 year old Gran is here and she votes for Bronco Slade [y]
My Gran and Grandad used to go to see the Falcons years and years ago