• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

All hands to the pump(s)

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Adi Dassler Superstar 80s are what you want. I linked them up on the last thing bought thread a couple of days ago. 68 english pounds including delivery.

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've decided that its about time i got myself a new pair of trainers and with you all being style icons, i am seeking your input.

My preference is for Adolf Dasslers and the Training 72s and Cup 68s have caught my eye, although i haven't seen them in real life.

I'm willing to deviate from Adolfs, but they'd better be good. I have an image and street cred to uphold.

Your thoughts please.
This thread has made me realise I need some new trainers, I haven't bought some for a couple of months.

You can't go wrong with some of the pairs from the Adidas Superstar 35th Anniversary Edition Series, if you can still find any.

Goes off to spend buy some new trainers...

fred binneys head

This thread has made me realise I need some new trainers, I haven't bought some for a couple of months.
Is that a joke? Tell me that's a joke.

loobygrecian

Seeing this thread makes me want a new pair of trainers too - although have got my eye on a pair of boots that i wouldnt mind purchasing aswell - tough call to make i think! :D

LOG

Trainers only here please. Start your own thread if you want boots :)

fred binneys head

Start your own thread if you want boots :)
I don't think Looby knows how to start a thread - can someone help? You could start a "when did you last start a thread?" thread.

loobygrecian

I don't think Looby knows how to start a thread - can someone help? You could start a "when did you last start a thread?" thread.
**shrugs** i have got no idea whatsover! ;)

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
**shrugs** i have got no idea whatsover! ;)
You could start a "when was the last time you had an idea thread?" with that kind of thinking...... ;)

Last edited:

Red Lion

Trainers or boots?

Boots or trainers?

Either way, get yourself down to Asders.

While you're there, get yourself some lotteries!

Mackster

Adi Dassler Superstar 80s are what you want. I linked them up on the last thing bought thread a couple of days ago. 68 english pounds including delivery.
Is that the same as the legendary Adidas SL80, the coolest trainers bar none? Last had a pair in 1986, teamed up with a pair of Lois jeans, they were the business. Nowdays Comfort Fit is the name I look for in jeans.