• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

All going to Gillingham

axred

No clap from me.:(
read the op Casual this is for people going so theirs no need for you to waste a post here

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Clap clap from me, funnily im going with RaWZ Tours as well...oh hang on..... :S

Last edited:

axred

Clap clap from me, funnily im going with RaWZ Tours as well...oh hang on..... :S
would do a axred tours on the waterloo line from Axminster but with engineering works and a diversion via westbury its going to take to long (although possible) so looks like shorty's 7 seater

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
would do a axred tours on the waterloo line from Axminster but with engineering works and a diversion via westbury its going to take to long (although possible) so looks like shorty's 7 seater
Ah away with you...wheres your sense of adventure?! ;)

axred

Ah away with you...wheres your sense of adventure?! ;)
yeah no wot u mean lol , atleast we got to london at 1149 on the dagenham saturday on waterloo line , so not always slower , not paying again though

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Clap. A rarity to be able to get to 4 consecutive City games.

That said, not overly looking forward to sitting half-frozen in that horrible looking temporary stand with no roof. And you just know the stewards won't let us stand up unlike the enlightened ones at Wycombe and Notts.

Shortround

Cant make this one, off on my hols on monday so need all the cash i have!

Grecian joe.

Clap clap clap :) ......

Clap. A rarity to be able to get to 4 consecutive City games.

That said, not overly looking forward to sitting half-frozen in that horrible looking temporary stand with no roof. And you just know the stewards won't let us stand up unlike the enlightened ones at Wycombe and Notts.
Clap Clap from me. Must remember waterproof coat!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to my leg falling off again yesterday, it is now a Clap Clap from me.

With me being about 70/30 in favour of Chesterfield, this would make 3 games in a row. Yippee!