• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Alfie Pond to Wolves for 500k

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
This thread has turned into an "echo chamber" ! :p
No chance.

Cowshed Grecian

This thread has turned into an "echo chamber" ! :p
Possibly because old Memphis is talking out of his back paaasage!

Colesman Ballz

Possibly because old Memphis is talking out of his back paaasage!
What again ? :cool:
Good job it is not the pantomime season or we would be in "oh no he isn't"/"oh yes he is" mode !

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pond was on under 300 quid a week at City. I know this as I know his father. I don't know what he's on now at Wolves but it's going to be a few grand a week. No brainer for the lad.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
As MT suggests in his Transfer window covering interview Alfie could be back making his first team Grecian league debut sooner rather than later just like another Grecian academite pinched too soon - initials JS as a clue !
UTC

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
As MT suggests in his Transfer window covering interview Alfie could be back making his first team Grecian league debut sooner rather than later just like another Grecian academite pinched too soon - initials JS as a clue !
UTC
Jordan Storey?

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jordan Storey?
What another one !
UTC

denzel

A Wolves fan suggests he was given a 5 year contract.
If so they clearly think he has considerable potential.
Yes, the article on the Wolves site mentions a 5 yr contract

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pond was on under 300 quid a week at City. I know this as I know his father. I don't know what he's on now at Wolves but it's going to be a few grand a week. No brainer for the lad.
So do I and his dad told me £400 and three pairs of boots a year. The upshot of this tale is that even the horses mouth can say different things to different people :) Perhaps just perhaps I suspect he was on more than either of what we were told but it wont have then sounded like he was so hard done by. Anyways it's all water under the bridge now as they say and this is a good deal for the boy himself and for the club

Trapdoor

400 a week ain't a bad wage for young apprentice positions.