• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Admission Prices for 2014/15

Saint James

When things are on an upward curve on the pitch and there is a real feel good feeling amongst fans this is exactly the kind of thinking that works in terms of driving your core fan base to purchase in advance. Well done Wolfie ........................................................except you are seeking to implement this at precisely the wrong time. Supporter base up in arms, ****e football at home for three seasons and the club on a three year downward spiral. I would say have none of these people got a clue about running a business but that is as self evident as the nose on Wolfie's face. Still it's nice to know that our two Trust representatives on the Club Board are ensuring that robust challenge and scrutiny of those taking such stupid decisions are being held to account. Doubling of the U18's rate is about as idiotic a decision as you could possibly wish to dream up.

123tyrone

A real tour de force of buggering up your customer relations
I put the nail the blame straight on the door of Guy.

The man is out of his depth

He has lost the confidence of the staff. Its a different place to be involved with.

He has brought in his own people. From Security to paying for Human Resource advice.

He is costing us money

citydrinker

2 minute hobble from the nearest pub. Or in it.
Sorry. This pricing structure is almost as mad as the one employed by the Train Companies.

I'm disgusted and out for another season. :mad:

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
A bit steep, but I'm not going to stop watching the team I've watched for nigh on 35 yrs for the sake of an additional couple of quid, still annoyed though

uncle buck

Got a renewal, payed it, big bank season ticket works out about £10.80 per game , simple
Good for you ,I don't think the season ticket renewals are the main cause for concern its the people who are out and about in town on a matchday that will stay in the pub rather than pay the extra and there are a lot of floating fans that do it

Silver fox

Glad I got the super saver ST again, because the increases are disgusting IMO.

Pete Martin (CTID)

The bottom line is that it's not us perpetual whingers on here that will result in the biggest loss to the club finances, it will be the casual fans who probably don't even read Exeweb or even know about the price hikes yet. The ones who decide on the spur of the moment to "go watch City this afternoon" and have no interest or inclination to book online. They'll maybe go once, be shocked by the exorbitant cost and treated to a poor or indifferent City performance......and that will be that.

Anybody who believes there aren't a large body of people who think like that are out of touch with reality.

uncle buck

The bottom line is that it's not us perpetual whingers on here that will result in the biggest loss to the club finances, it will be the casual fans who probably don't even read Exeweb or even know about the price hikes yet. The ones who decide on the spur of the moment to "go watch City this afternoon" and have no interest or inclination to book online. They'll maybe go once, be shocked by the exorbitant cost and treated to a poor or indifferent City performance......and that will be that.

Anybody who believes there aren't a large body of people who think like that are out of touch with reality.
Best post of the thread

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member

This is all an elaborate way of getting information from you by making you buy online..

All they had to do was give us a voucher for a pint and pasty for your name address and email...

Anyways, ill be buying the flexi ten ticket deal and will do a few upstairs in hospitality..

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
I put the nail the blame straight on the door of Guy.

The man is out of his depth

He has lost the confidence of the staff. Its a different place to be involved with.

He has brought in his own people. From Security to paying for Human Resource advice.

He is costing us money
Did Guy employ HR gurus to replace Ms Farley?? Is that a saving??