• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Admiral Muskwe

Red red

Been a waste of time. Move on

Bridgy 81

What happened to the point that if someone is injured on international duty their country’s football association pays their club’s wages?

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Been a waste of time. Move on
not sure we can until we know more about recall, wages etc etc

Mid Devon Grecian

What happened to the point that if someone is injured on international duty their country’s football association pays their club’s wages?
Only the case in very limited circumstances i.e. the finals of a major competition

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Think he was injured from the out set, even his trip to Africa was somewhat fraudulent. Someone is responsible for allowing this to happen and my guess is it is the Luton and their medical team that must have had knowledge that Muskwe was never going to play. We don't know the full story here but someone lied and should be in serious trouble.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Think he was injured from the out set, even his trip to Africa was somewhat fraudulent. Someone is responsible for allowing this to happen and my guess is it is the Luton and their medical team that must have had knowledge that Muskwe was never going to play. We don't know the full story here but someone lied and should be in serious trouble.
Oh, new drama series. Not sure Toby Jones will do as the Admiral though 🙂

tom_ecfc

I think we just want him off the books so we can get another body in at this stage over his wages (although that would also help us free up some wages as well).

Spoonz Red E

Only the case in very limited circumstances i.e. the finals of a major competition

Yet the ECA have this information:

"Following the approval by the FIFA Congress in Budapest in May 2012, the Club Protection Programme was applied by FIFA under the same conditions worldwide. It covers all clubs that release players for men’s and women’s A-national team matches listed on the International Match Calendar, including the Olympic Games."

There were two days set aside for International 'A' matches on the Calendar in November 2023. One of those two days was when the World Cup qualifier occurred against Rwanda when Muskwe got injured..

manc grecian

Zimbabwean FA probably foesnt have 10p never mind 10k a week.

Colesman Ballz

Oh, new drama series. Not sure Toby Jones will do as the Admiral though 🙂
Steady on there Hants, he's already been lined up to play Al Yates in the Trust Election farce series, subject to caveat of not being ruled out as being "red faced" ! :cool: