• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ade Edmonson's astonishing attack on Trust members!

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
And therein lies a problem. "Leverage" or not, how do you pay a man any more when he's already earning an arm and a leg? It cant be done, promotion or not.
Here we go again. Does every thread have to be turned into a rant over Tisdale’s salary?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Here we go again. Does every thread have to be turned into a rant over Tisdale’s salary?
When you heard years ago about someone having " a 1 track mind " I thought it was to do with sex not about how much someone earns.

C'mon Pate admit it you are the man himself .............. Paul ( gotta love the guy ) Tisdale. Shhhh don't tell anyone but ive put his name up for the New years honours list for services to football !!

geoffwp

Pete. I've emailed Tis and told him that exeweb will make up any shortfall. Will let you know how much your share will be later. I'm sure Paul will be very grateful.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Pete. I've emailed Tis and told him that exeweb will make up any shortfall. Will let you know how much your share will be later. I'm sure Paul will be very grateful.
Owe you a beer for that one Geoff , Your talking about someone who doesn't put money into the club or Trust and was annoyed it cost almost $7 to watch a game !

STURTZ

It seems Ade's background research has been confined to the Lampard"s Wikipedia entries and Exeweb. To take comments on this site as representative of the Trust is wrong as we're just an objectionable bunch of Ryan Brunts with varying influence or even knowledge of Trust affairs.
I make my assumptions as I think I may have mooted the Lampard "hanging around the Cat and Fiddle" rumour.
This was meant as a joke, ever heard of satire Ade?!!

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't have a big problem with the column though I'd agree it's a little disingenuous and not one of Ade's funnier ones.

At the same time, I'd like to think someone from the Trust hierarchy, ideally, I guess, the chair, would take the opportunity to have a chat with Ade and correct any misapprehensions he may be labouring under, mindful that anything Ade says commands quite a lot of attention.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Who do you think will be Lampards first signing in the summer transfer window?

I'm going Martin Keown.

IndoMike

Other than the obvious contract business, Hants, what else is the Club unhappy with the Trust about? I keep hearing they're at loggerheads and there's a bad atmosphere behind the scenes ...
Biscuits........

malcolms

I don't have a big problem with the column though I'd agree it's a little disingenuous and not one of Ade's funnier ones.

At the same time, I'd like to think someone from the Trust hierarchy, ideally, I guess, the chair, would take the opportunity to have a chat with Ade and correct any misapprehensions he may be labouring under, mindful that anything Ade says commands quite a lot of attention.
Only amongst the celebrity obsessed sycophants Egg.... :S

Alistair20000

Only amongst the celebrity obsessed sycophants Egg.... :S
Not sure I agree with you on that Malcs. This thread suggests quite a lot of people who are not celebrity obsessed sycophants are minded to listen to what he says.

I think the Eggster makes good points on this one.

Did you like Ade playing Captain Peavey in The Last Jedi ?