• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A Word for todays Ref

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
C*NT

Sorry for gratuitious and possibly offensive, reference to the 'tender parts' but, having gone through the on-line thesaurus all the way from "Bent & Biased" through to "Inept and Incompetent" I fear no other expletive can sufficiently express my assessment of Tranmere's undoubted man-of-the-match today :(

wemissmoxey

C*NT

Sorry for gratuitious and possibly offensive, reference to the 'tender parts' but, having gone through the on-line thesaurus all the way from "Bent & Biased" through to "Inept and Incompetent" I fear no other expletive can sufficiently express my assessment of Tranmere's undoubted man-of-the-match today :(
Look at the stats and be objective for once in your life, we got what we deserved.

heathy1

Dunne got himself sent off, after getting a yellow the last thing you do for the next 5 minutes is make the ref aware of you again especially with anything other than a 100% chance of winning the ball

Grecian2K

Look at the stats and be objective for once in your life, we got what we deserved.
errrr....f*ck the stats. I was acually AT THE MATCH and formed this conclusion along with many other well known Grecians who are known to be much calmer and less prone to emotional invective than I may be.

I restate my case:
THE REFEREE WAS AN ABSOLUTE P@FC WHO TURNED THE GAME WITH A NUMBER OF EXTREMELY DUBIOUS 'DECISIONS' - FACT!

(Having said that, Tull's unaccountable 'rush of blood' for their second didn't exactly help...nor did Tis's decision to eventually 'go for bust' at 1-2 (too little, too late....esp with 10 men) which led to THEIR third goal from OUR corner in less than 10 seconds :( )

G2k
The Bromborough Inn
Wirral
Thoroughly depressed

Last edited:

wemissmoxey

errrr....f*ck the stats. I was acually AT THE MATCH and formed this conclusion along with many other well known Grecians who are known to be much calmer and less prone to emotional invective than I may be.

I restate my case:
THE REFEREE WAS AN ABSOLUTE P@FC WHO TURNED THE GAME WITH A NUMBER OF EXTREMELY DUBIOUS 'DECISIONS' - FACT!

(Having said that, Tull's unaccountable 'rush of blood' for their second didn't exactly help...nor did Tis's decision to eventually 'go for bust' at 1-2 (too little, too late....esp with 10 men) which led to THEIR third goal from OUR corner in less than 10 seconds :( )

G2k
The Bromborough Inn
Wirral
Thoroughly depressed
I was also at the match and if was not the refs fault we were sh*t.

Grecian2K

I was also at the match and if was not the refs fault we were sh*t.
What a missed opportunity...
...you should have come up and said hello! ;)

wemissmoxey

What a missed opportunity...
...you should have come up and said hello! ;)
No thank you.

angelic upstart

Wemissmoxey's IP address is from a home PC.

How can he be doing that unless he lives on the Wirrall???

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Look going to torquay doesn't mean you were there at the exeter game! Tada

wemissmoxey

Wemissmoxey's IP address is from a home PC.

How can he be doing that unless he lives on the Wirrall???
Tell me where I am then ?

Last edited: