• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A word for 'The Collective'

Red Bill

Other commitments have meant I've only made 10 games this season but every time I've been, the noise and the atmosphere created by the lads and lasses on the bank has been amazing! When I've listened on the radio, all you can hear is the City fans. It's been incredible. You've got yourselves a deserved reputation in L2 as great fans. The players and the manager frequently comment on your efforts and I'm sure you've helped to get us several vital points this season!

Thank you and well done for you're efforts lads and lasses, here's one ol' git who really apppreciates it! UTC!

CityTillIDie

From all the singers on the bank we appreciate the kind words

Squeezebox

Managed to get down for the Rochdale & Barrow games and as always on the big bank. Great atmosphere, well done you lot! Wish I could be there more often!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well done The Collective.
This season you guys have been outstanding - I've lost count of the number of away commentary teams who comment that you are the loudest & go on the longest even when losing !
Can't wait for your final home performance - hopefully the loudest yet and with a little more Stanno in it !
UTC

Cygnus

I totally agree the noise and atmosphere created by the lads on the Big Bank for home games and at away games has been has been nothing short of amazing and it’s a credit to the collective for bringing everyone together.

You can tell from the player’s reaction to the crowd and comments in interviews how much it means to them and let’s hope we can build on this next season and together have a real go in League One.