• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A podcast is a radio show you can listen to when you like

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

You download it, listen to it when it suits you (on the move etc), and hopefully you enjoy it. Mine is all about ECFC each week and you can download it HERE

I must say a huge THANKYOU to those who listen regularly. The latest listening figures show "a pleasing increase in male listening at 1pm on Saturdays and even a slight increase in female listeners too. Well done" (my bosses words, not mine). So thanks for your support.

Enough of all that nonsense though, this week on the show:

Tis on Joe Burnell, Troy and "the quality of Bertie's crepe' produce"
Andy Marriott on his return to action
Grab a Grecian with Ryan Harley - He's scared of the most random thing I've ever heard. And he loves shopping. For rascal gear.
Bertie tells us how to take the mickey out of Ryan Harley in French
Logie introduces us to a classic power ballad with one of his lyrics
Details of the Centre Spot relaunch, and a birthday mention for City's SEXIEST player. :D

We also have a squeaky door in the background just for Hants Red.

Why not join me for a beer at the Red Square at 1pm Saturday, where the show will be blasting out loud and proud? Mine's a carlsberg please. If not, Exeter FM 107.3 at 1pm. Sorted.

Joe

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
There is only the one download. Is that right? The website says 2, or is that a typo and left over from last week?

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

1 download this week. Sorry mate. Just the 1 file yes

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Joe, without sounding thick, but how do you know if it's male or female listening?

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Think it's all to do with which knobs they're turning, Shabba.

What's all this about a press release?

Good show, Joe, nice and snappy.

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Antman!! Fantastic stuff! :D

Shabba, audience research is conducted (called Rajar). People ticking boxes basically. A massive 530 people are surveyed in this area, and then people are fired if 2 ticks are in the wrong place.

The usual sensible stuff really :(