• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A parade

dontpassback

Wasn’t cari davies the presenter who presented the itv west sports wearing a green and whited dress similar to the greens away kit,I think a few emails sorted it,because she hasn’t worn it since

IMG-20220509-WA0006.jpg

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Multiple people with lifetime bans from Tesco Express after pyro in the high street :mad::mad:

Oldsmobile-88

Had to give it a miss...Couldn’t find my Jesters Hat or Foam Hand 😎😁

Red Devon

Love it 😍

48809369-8553-4D0A-AF8D-FFCA182977CD.jpeg

grecIAN Harris

I was listening to some of the coverage on the way home from work. It certainly brightened me up although that former Deputy Mayoress or whoever she is shouldn't be let anywhere near a football based speech ever again. Talk about cringeworthy.....:oops:

older-codger

I was listening to some of the coverage on the way home from work. It certainly brightened me up although that former Deputy Mayoress or whoever she is shouldn't be let anywhere near a football based speech ever again. Talk about cringeworthy.....:oops:
Isn't it Yolanda Henson? Her husband Dave was Devon County rep on the FA wasn't he? (or something like that)

Oldsmobile-88

Isn't it Yolanda Henson? Her husband Dave was Devon County rep on the FA wasn't he? (or something like that)
Not sure if it is..Though she has been Deputy Mayor recently.
She has been(& still is) a councillor since the late 70’s, must be knocking 80+

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
One observation from tonight is that Sweenz knows how to work a crowd. When he retires from football there's a career for him in stand-up.

grecIAN Harris

That's her. She did mention a 'Dave' in her, erm, speech.