• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A game too far folks...............

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Pete just give up - nobody is going anywhere regardless of a protest or not

iscalad

As has been said before..This is the right answer.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I am quite concerned that the conference sides all have to play tomorrow as well as yesterday. Can't see how they will be able to cope with that.

ChrisWickens

i am quite concerned that the conference sides all have to play tomorrow as well as yesterday. Can't see how they will be able to cope with that.
:d :d :d:d:d.

PeteUSA

You're probably right credy, a protest (however that worked) would do nothing. On the other hand, an organised boycott should set the alarm bells ringing, when it becomes apparent that the cash cow is running dry!

manc grecian

I am quite concerned that the conference sides all have to play tomorrow as well as yesterday. Can't see how they will be able to cope with that.
Give it 12 months.

Kingsman

Interestingly despite winning yesterday and playing tomorrow Torquay were in training this morning. Then I suppose Kevin Nicholson lives locally. He also keeps fans updated on what's going on most days via facebook, maybe not the most sensible thing to do but it must make their fans feel they are being listened to. He's taking the fans along with him.