• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A face you would never tire of punching

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
What has she done now to incur more wrath?
Generally, it's a gradual build-up that needs a safety valve! :) Something more definite? Her apparent determination to turn the Covid crisis into a competition with Westminster - not that it's a difficult one to win. As a frequent staycationer in Scotland (and this would be very much cutting off my nose to spite my face) I don't feel inclined to visit the country these days, as long as that woman and her party are at the helm.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Generally, it's a gradual build-up that needs a safety valve! :) Something more definite? Her apparent determination to turn the Covid crisis into a competition with Westminster - not that it's a difficult one to win. As a frequent staycationer in Scotland (and this would be very much cutting off my nose to spite my face) I don't feel inclined to visit the country these days, as long as that woman and her party are at the helm.
Yes fully appreciated.

Waiting for Salmond to launch his law suit against the party over the allegations and subsequent trial in which he was found not guilty (or not proven as they say up there)

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes fully appreciated.

Waiting for Salmond to launch his law suit against the party over the allegations and subsequent trial in which he was found not guilty (or not proven as they say up there)
Not proven is different in Scottish law than not guilty. Not guilty is not guilty even in Scotland. Not proven is insufficient evidence to determine guilt or innocence.

Alistair20000

Not proven is different in Scottish law than not guilty. Not guilty is not guilty even in Scotland. Not proven is insufficient evidence to determine guilt or innocence.
Is the correct analysis.

He was found not guilty on 12 charges, 1 was dropped by the prosecutor and 1 charge was not proven.

Alistair20000

Nicola "There's not an anti-English bone in my body" Sturgeon just has to get the treatment again. Please form a disorderly queue.
I’m in.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is the correct analysis.

He was found not guilty on 12 charges, 1 was dropped by the prosecutor and 1 charge was not proven.
Apologies, I stand corrected. Thanks Rosie and Al

Alistair20000

Can we nominate corporate bodies ?

If so, the BBC.

Colesman Ballz

Can we nominate corporate bodies ?

If so, the BBC.
Hardly a "faceless" body , so go right ahead and fill yer boots Al !

DB9

Harry "Don't you know who I am?" Maguire.

Alistair20000

Hardly a "faceless" body , so go right ahead and fill yer boots Al !
One for Gary Lineker to kick off with