• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A Day Out At Wemblee

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
So how come you are not going Drake ?, may be your last chance to see them at Wembley, and besides, somehow needs to explain to Graiser and TT how the underground works :)

graiser

I would find it amusing if 30000 argo fans were in london on saturday, they cant all be so dumb as to turn up 2 days before they play
You'd better let Sturtz know then cos he's the beggar who thinks its Saturday (facepalm)

graiser

So how come you are not going Drake ?, may be your last chance to see them at Wembley, and besides, somehow needs to explain to Graiser and TT how the underground works :)
TT's only going if it's not raining, his Saab soft top stuck in the down position.

graiser

It's a bit of poser true enough

Avening Posse

It's a bit of poser true enough
I genuinely do hope you have a cracking day out Graiser with your pals, but still want you to lose !!

graiser

I genuinely do hope you have a cracking day out Graiser with your pals, but still want you to lose !!
Thanks for that AP, at your suggestion I dug out some Vera Lynn LP's, beggar me what a choice of songs to play to you boys if we do win!!

Avening Posse

Thanks for that AP, at your suggestion I dug out some Vera Lynn LP's, beggar me what a choice of songs to play to you boys if we do win!!
Well you can always play "now is the hour" before the game.....and when its all gone to s--te you can play "when I grow too old to dream" afterwards :)

graiser

Well you can always play "now is the hour" before the game.....and when its all gone to s--te you can play "when I grow too old to dream" afterwards :)
I was thinking more like "we'll meet again, don't know where don't know when"

Avening Posse

I was thinking more like "we'll meet again, don't know where don't know when"
Yes I'm not sure it will work Graiser, as after the game we will know it will be Gnome Park and St James Park as some point next season ?, where we will no doubt give you 2 more spankings :)

graiser

Yes I'm not sure it will work Graiser, as after the game we will know it will be Gnome Park and St James Park as some point next season ?, where we will no doubt give you 2 more spankings :)
Just living the dream old chap, You just keep that wine handy!