• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

6 a side footie?

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Re: 5 a side footie?

I've realised today that my quads haven't been used in about 10 years and are now tighter than a tight thing.

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster

I've got the lines of the football around my thigh and a massive bruise to go with..

Roll on next week!

StixUK

Yeh I got the inevitable aches and strains from being unfit...roll on next week!!

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster

Hopefully I'll be able to walk again by next week :D

flat_cap

Evening all! Just got back in from London and jumped straight on here to check what the score was! 6-3 loss isn't a bad start at all, so congratulations! Sounds like everyone had a larf too so it's all good! I will indeed be available for selection next week, that is if I make the squad?!

For all those who don't know me, I'm Ben...

and I'm 5'6 :D

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster

I will indeed be available for selection next week, that is if I make the squad?!
Yep indeed.

So far we have 7 for next week.

StixUK

Yep indeed.

So far we have 7 for next week.
Can you finish the list of 7 please for ref:

StixUK - Mike
TCF - Kieran
Joshyd123 - Josh
Flat_cap - Ben
Manc - Phil
Jan Yeo - Jan

Who have we got as number 7 - is it Person_From_Exeter??

And just to remind eveyone to bring enough money to cover £26 as we found out the cost last week

I did some calcs based on how many people goin:
6 = £4.34
7 = £3.71
8 = £3.25
9 = £2.88
(MAX is 9 players)

So bring a fiver and you are safe and a nice reminder to anyone if you intend to tackle or get knocked over on astroturf where some trousers of some sort coz I grazed my knees and it still kills!!!

StixUK

Evening all! Just got back in from London and jumped straight on here to check what the score was! 6-3 loss isn't a bad start at all, so congratulations! Sounds like everyone had a larf too so it's all good! I will indeed be available for selection next week, that is if I make the squad?!

For all those who don't know me, I'm Ben...

and I'm 5'6 :D
Yes a bit ****** that let 6 in as a couple were gettable but all the rest were pretty good shots...but maybe I'm just useless??

StixUK

Just a quick message re the timing of match....just cause I have a little one to put to bed...can we speak to Jake (League manager) and ask if we can have a game at 7:30pm next week, 7pm is alright but 7:30pm would be ideal and then miss Eastenders as well which is great!!!

Let me know TCF?

flat_cap

Play the game at 7, win 8-0, go to the pub afterwards to celebrate! Simple solution! :D