• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2022 Trust AGM and Potential Trust Board Election

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Probably hold the forum in the same disdain as former trustee Jon Beer - ***holes
Neil Le M isn't a fan either

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

i8cornwall

The club and trust are, on a few occasions things said on here where brought up in meetings in the past.

That reminds me actually;

"Hope you guys are well and enjoying the lively debate and discussions on here and you're all well in yourselves"

Colesman Ballz

Unfortunately that comment is somewhat ambiguous and could could be taken in a poor way. :unsure:

iscalad

Unfortunately that comment is somewhat ambiguous and could could be taken in a poor way. :unsure:
Ah, I mean of Exeweb. Doesn't like usernames.

Pete Martin (CTID)

I get that too. I've run a City discussion Facebook (closed) group for a few years and won"t accept applications to join from people with false names.

iscalad

I get that too. I've run a City discussion Facebook (closed) group for a few years and won"t accept applications to join from people with false names.
Yes, I'm on it.

Grecian Max

Loves Bluetooth though

Grecian Max

Probably hold the forum in the same disdain as former trustee Jon Beer - ***holes
Jon’s a nice lad when I’ve spoken to him and a proper City fan. Do I agree with him that exeweb is full of sh!te? Probably not (maybe a bit 😅) but doesn’t make him an ********. This is part of the reason exeweb is viewed in a certain way, it’s combative.

Jon’s dad is an occasional poster on here and top man, one of the most devoted fans you’ll meet. Do think sometimes the anonymity on here allows people to go overboard at people who are just City fans at the end of the day… I made the decision to out my face on here as I’m happy to chat about opinions around the ground if anyone spots me 😂

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very worthwhile listening. There are clearly some outstanding candidates this year.