• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2017-18 starting line up from signings to date

tonykellowfan

We are 16/1 for the title currently.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Apparently Simpson hit one in to the car park. Good news that he's fit enough to play cricket

From Twitter
Exeter City FC @OfficialECFC
��| @RobbieSimmo hits it into the car park to win the game for his team after good performances from @liammcalinden and Woody

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Apparently Simpson hit one in to the car park. Good news that he's fit enough to play cricket

From Twitter
You sure he wasn't playing football?

fred binneys head

To be fair, whenever I hear that he's in the match day squad, I say "howzat?".

Grecian2K

From Twitter
Wasn't that a typo there in twotterpost Hants?

Surely it should have read "MADE IT into the car park to watch the game for his team after good performances by @motability and his wooden crutches"?

andrew p long

and from the E&E report, Reuben Reid hit Tisdale's bowling for six early on. I would have loved to have seen that.

So,will Reuben's place in the team in jeopardy? Or will we get a goal celebration recreating the six hitting?

http://www.devonlive.com/exeter-city-take-break-from-preseason-training-with-an-evening-of-cricket/story-30433055-detail/story.html

Last edited:

IndoMike

and from the E&E report, Reuben Reid hit Tisdale's bowling for six early on. I would have loved to have seen that.

So,will Reuben's place in the team in jeopardy? Or will we get a goal celebration recreating the six hitting?

http://www.devonlive.com/exeter-city-take-break-from-preseason-training-with-an-evening-of-cricket/story-30433055-detail/story.html
Benched.....

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Of all these suggested starting lineups how come nobody has included Troy AH ? He's got the shirt with the number 5 on it after all.

Alistair20000

Does Cheesedale bowl Chinaman/slow left arm unorthodox ?

malcolms

Does Cheesedale bowl Chinaman/slow left arm unorthodox ?
Whatever he bowled seemed to get tonked. Reid looked like a player.