• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2013/14 Player of the year

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
What article???
The one by the other half of Danny Coles.

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
WTF it's got to do with her? Is she miss Piggy? I don't think so, thoughts please.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
The one by the other half of Danny Coles.
Not seen owt, got a link?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

Last edited:

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oh bless her cotton socks. She still doesn't get it. Donkey Coles has had a pop at fans on twitter therefore he will and should expect to get abuse. I very much doubt any abuse he has received has been anywhere near as bad as the real celebs get.

They don't get time off to go to funerals unless immediate family. Really? Are they the only ones. I worked in a job which had the same rules.

She really is in her own little world and have seen her give out enough abuse, so maybe she should practice what she preaches. No I don't follow her, but some of her pictures when she gave me abuse had bitchy comments on them. Isn't that the same thing, as they are normally aimed at someone, just too gutless to say.

Silver fox

Not quite sure what your point is about game missed, my point was your personal abuse of a players wife was of poor judgement.
What abuse? And poor judgement?

rp42

Poor judgement my artichokes she left herself wide open just like she was when Donkey Coles found her EE awwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Silver fox

Poor judgement my artichokes she left herself wide open just like she was when Donkey Coles found her EE awwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Agree RP totally, but if I lived so far away I would be so out of touch.. UTC