• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2011/12 home shirt revealed!

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
The new Carbrini tracksuits don't look too good:
Please tell me this is a wind up+o(

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Please tell me this is a wind up+o(
Relax, it IS a wind up. They are the overalls from the karting course the players visited on their day off. Posted by O'Flynn on Twitter or someplace.

ps dreadful haircuts - look like thugs...

Last edited:

bsmaff

Does anyone know if the club shop has got a restock of better quality shirts selling at full price?
Living in Southampton and with a mate coming to visit next week will get him to pick me one up if they are available.

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Don't know if anyone else has had this problem yet.

Bought a new shirt start of last week, and put it in the wash for the first time. I took said shirt out of the wash, to find that the badge is hanging by a thread/bit of glue. Needless to say I will be taking my shirt back to the shop.

New supplier next season - PLEASE!!!

scottus86

I know it wasn't you, but I posted on here saying what a poor quality the shirt was, and even made a comment about the badge looking like card stuck on with glue, and got a really saracastic remark along the lines of "if the boy from crapplestone says they're crap they must be crap" or something. However I'm waiting to see if the new full price shirts are of a similar standard to the old home shirt, hopefully they are because I like the look of it and would like to get one.

Mr Bridger

Look at the size of Dunneys neck, it's wider than his feckin head.

RobertNorton3

Anyone else noticed that st mirren have the exact same template kit as us? and crapbrini didnt c*ck theirs up did they!
##URL REMOVED##/img/articles/263360-spl-201112-fan-preview-st-mirren-410x230.jpg

**** Sorry! Web links not allowed for new users ****
This is an effort to combat spam postings. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

That's a great shirt.

Last edited:

CITY CASUAL

The new shirt is just Sh*t!!! The badge looks like a 5 year old drew it & stuck it on with glue & the Flybe badge with fall off aswell.Total crap!!!