• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

20 Moments that Rocked the COWSHED!!!

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
(Just for us of more senior years! :( )

May I start??

1) Can't remember the exact game but when we nicked the Scummuff-based Westward TV cameraman's ladder from the "gantry" at the end of the match [y] :D

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Definitely not guilty of that one.

Did it only happen the once? :p

Grecian2K

Did it only happen the once? :p
I think it did - after that incident I believe Westward "invested" in a padlock and a short bit of chain....

....and the licence fee went up by a fiver ;)

exeips

2) Going 2-0 up against Sunderland knowing the quarter final was within our reach.

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
3. Jason 'Justa' Minnett scores against Port Vale to set City on their way to Wembley. Or so we thought. Buster Phillips and co were with us in the centre of the Shed and we all went mentowe.

APT

January 78, F.A cup 3rd round V Wolves. They tried to take the Cowshed when they scored near the end and agian at the end of the match but were beaten back down the grass bank.

Fez Army HQ - somewhere behind enemy lines ..
City v Villa - Big Ron Atkinson in his sheepskin & bling versus little Alan Ball & his flat cap & tracky ..

elginCity

In the season that Swindon won the old Carling Cup, yes yoof, that Swindon.:D

2nd round, City v Sheff Wed, from the top tier.

We won 3-1 and the Cowshed rocked. Oh yes indeedy. :D

Exeter v Swansea, auto windscreens quarter finals maybe?

Either way we won 2-0 and Gary Alexander and Paul Buckle where the scorers. Buckle scored a beauitfully crafted free kick. I mention this because it had to be one of the last memories i had in the Cowshed!

What was everyones LAST memory of the Cowshed?

cromwell

Dazza beats Brian Gunn to the ball to go 1-0 up against Norwich (unfortunately i think from the resulting kick off they went and scored in about 5 seconds